J Square Consultants, Inc. (SBA Profile), a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, was created in 1989 by Charlie F. Johnson, a service-disabled Army Veteran. His desire to continue serving his country led Charlie into the contracting business. He has utilized his skills for the last 20 years to help various institutions to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
Since opening its doors, J Square Consultants has implemented a wide variety of contracts to different agencies around the area. Projects have included:
• Advanced Solid Rocket Motor Management and System Engineering through Atlantic Research, Inc.
• Providing NASA with on-site Quality Control personnel through BDM, Inc.
• several contracts to Marshall Space Flight Center
• through Pace and Waite, Inc., J Square Consultants won a proposal to provide onsite Configuration Management personnel (currently in its 20th year). Through this proposal, Charlie hired staff and worked as a consultant and "No.2 Man" during the first two weeks of production.
• through Atlantic Research, Inc.: the company won a proposal set-up for Advance Technology Studies that provided coordination and support for reports and presentations for three years on liquid propulsions and solid-rocket engines.
Within J Square Consultants, Charlie has opened two divisions:
Fed Research & Development: this division of J Square Consultants provides the following to various government agencies - specifications, training, analysis, software, IT service, and other research and development services.
FedMed Staffing: this division of J Square Consultants provides medical, technical, and administrative staffing to government agencies. This division is in its first year.
Heating & Cooling (Mr. Cool, LLC): this division provides Installation, Service, and Preventative Maintenance for residential and light-commercial customers. Mr. Cool has won contracts totalling 1700 customers, and is currently in its 13th year!
J SQUARE CONSULTANTS, INC.
7804 TRIPLE CREEK TRAIL
HUNTSVILLE, ALABAMA 35802
CONTACT: Charlie Johnson
TOTAL EMPLOYEES: 5
CAGE CODE: 5HPW0
(FedMed Staffing) 621111, 621112, 621210, 621310, 621330, 621391, 621399.
(Fed Research & Development) 519190, 541330, 541511, 541512, 541519, 541611, 564210, 561320, and 927110.
(Mr. Cool Heating & Cooling) 238220.
BUSINESS CLASSIFICATION: Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business